Friday, July 31, 2009

Proud Mom Moment

This morning when Emma got up she came into my room and found me sitting on my bed. She climbed up, sat down, and said, "Let's have a talk." I asked what she wanted to talk about and she said, "Jesus was baptized, let's talk about that." So we talked about it and we talked about her being baptized and she held up 8 fingers and declared that's when she would be baptized. Then she said she sings the song about Jesus getting baptized in Primary, so we sang it together. She was awesome! I didn't know she knew all the words (at least to the first verse, I couldn't remember the other verses right off to even try to sing them with her). I was a tired, but very proud Mom.

1 comment:

Cara said...

What a sweet girl you have. :)