Last week I decorated Emma's classroom door. I saw a super cute idea online that looked really easy, so I copied it. I didn't have my camera with me at her school, but here is the picture I saw online. It turned out exactly the same (except her classroom door isn't red, so I used red paper). Love it!
Second Week of School
2 years ago


6 comments:
Cute. Did you just use paper there or did you have to supply your own?
So cute! I was thinking about putting a ghost face on my door since it is white but suddenly that doesn't seem so impressive anymore.
Very creative. Looks fun!
love this!
Wow, you are probably the favorite class mom now! That is so cool!
Cheryl, I was able to use the paper at the school. Last year I helped some other moms decorate her class door a couple times, and sometimes we used our own stuff. But we were always able to use the butcher paper at the school for at least the background paper.
Post a Comment