Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Photo Shoot

Yup, it's that time of year when we take Emma out to get some pictures of her.  It's always so much fun.  How could it not be though?  I love Autumn, love being outside with the pretty leaves, and love taking pictures of my girl.  It's also really fun to look back at the previous photos we've taken.  Here are some of my favorite shots.

 photo IMG_1835.jpg
 photo IMG_1836.jpg
 photo IMG_7477.jpg
 photo IMG_7479.jpg
 photo IMG_7485.jpg
 photo IMG_1900.jpg
I love the snooty look she has on her face here.  She can never be serious for too long!
 photo IMG_7516.jpg
But we always have the last laugh!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Um these are awesome! My favs are the one where she is sitting on the table and the last one, I love her hair length!

LeShel said...

I like the pic of her sitting on the table too. I also just LOVE that red hat on that adorable girl!

Cheryl said...

Her outfit is so cute and she looks so pretty.