Very first ride of the day was Goliath, the new coaster this summer, which is the world's tallest, steepest, and fastest wooden roller coaster. I think it was a little more intense than Emma was anticipating, but she loved it. The day just went on perfectly from there.
I didn't take many pictures on rides, but I did take some of a ropes course thing they had. It was a three-story tall structure with different ways to walk between corners such as balance beams, rope bridges, wooden plank steps, etc. Great test of balance and fun to be up so high. You were harnessed to a rope which connected to a bar above you and would move along with you as you climbed about. Eric went up with Emma for quite awhile (no time limit) and they went all over the place. The pictures were extremely backlit, but they made for some great silhouettes.
![]() |
| Emma thought the double decker carousel was cool. |

At the end of the day her very favorite ride was Goliath, so we had definitely started things off right. And for anyone interested, here is a video showing this ride with the front seat point of view.






1 comment:
I'm so glad you all could enjoy this together! That ropes course looks so much fun, I totally want to do that. And I almost peed my pants just watching that Goliath video, I may have skipped that one!
Post a Comment