Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Annual Fall Photo Shoot

Each Fall we go to a park and take pictures of Emma.  We went last Saturday in between watching General Conference sessions.  I always love the pictures we get.  She is a very lovely subject to shoot.  And I love snapping a few of Emma with Eric too.  Here are a few of my favorites along with proof that Emma loves being an oddball no matter what we're doing.  =)

 photo IMG_2900.jpg
 photo IMG_2907.jpg
 photo IMG_2912.jpg
 photo IMG_2927.jpg
 photo IMG_2936.jpg
 photo IMG_2919.jpg
 photo IMG_2965.jpg
 photo IMG_2971.jpg
 photo IMG_2902.jpg

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ok that last one is my fave :) BUT seriously, she is the MOST adorable kid EVER!! And that's coming from someone with 2 adorable kids of my own :) her dress is to die for (please save that for me!!!!!) and ER boots are cute as heck. Gosh even her hair matches the fall leaf colors. Great pictures she is so photogenic. You should have gotten a couple with you in them! But I know I usually like the photographer roll more than being the subject. I'm trying to figure out a day and time to do a photo shoot of the girls here.

Jill said...

Ps I love the one of her on the ground with you looking down at her and her cute hair do is adorable I love her bun

Cheryl said...

Great pictures! I love her outfit and the way you did her hair. She is just so radiant.