She wanted to do something similar to last year, and only invite a couple girls. This allows us to be more mobile with our activity. We took the girls down to the Legoland Discovery Center in Illinois. We had never been, and thought it might be fun since Emma loves Legos so much. The girls did end up having a lot of fun.
![]() |
| There was a big jungle themed area with lots of huge lego animals all over. |
| I think the girls had the most fun building their own cars to race down the tracks. They each made several different cars. |
![]() |
| About the let their cars go down the track. |
Listening to the girls in the car on the way down and back was almost the best part. They were all so crazy silly and just giggly and having such a good time. Since we're a little over an hour away there was plenty of car time too. I love seeing (and hearing) Emma enjoy herself so much. I definitely think this party was a success!






2 comments:
Aww. we loved that place!
I like the just a few girls on an outing idea for a party. A lot less chaos and cleanup and still just as much fun. We have been to Lego Discovery Center once and my kids had a blast. I keep wondering if they would still like it or if they are too old now since the rides were kind of lame, but the lego creations there are amazing. Happy Early Birthday to Emma! That was sweet to do it before the move. I am still in denial that they are moving.:(
Post a Comment