
Last night we decided to go to the movies. We've never taken Emma with us before because, well, we didn't think she'd make it through the whole thing and we didn't want to have to leave. The only movies she makes it through are a couple of Disney ones we have. So we brought her and it was fine, partly because it was a drive-in. I had actually never gone to a drive-in before. Crazy huh? We saw
Kung Fu Panda and
Indiana Jones. Emma only made it through the first one. Considering her bed time is 2 hours earlier than the first movie even started, it was a very late night for her. And considering the second movie didn't end until 1:30 it was a very late night for us too. Especially Eric who had to get up less than 4 hours after we got home. Poor guy. But he was the one who was pushing for us to go last night, so I only sort of feel bad. :-) Emma loved the freedom in the car prior to watching the movies. Of course she wasn't in her seat much. She was climbing on the seats. looking out the windows, and sticking her head through the sunroof (with a little help). I'm glad she had fun, because this is a nice chance for us to go see some movies without having to find a sitter (considering we don't really know anyone yet) or goi

ng down to my family so they can watch her. So I don't give any spoilers away here, if you want to know what I thought of the movies you can call or email me. My favorite line from the movies was in
Kung Fu Panda, right at the beginning. Po (the panda) says something about suffering due to overexposure to extreme awesomeness. That's how I'm going to describe everything good from now on... as having extreme awesomeness.
1 comment:
Aren't kids fun at the movie theater? We take Emily to the $3 theater occasionally, and she does pretty good (in fact the one time she had a hard time was during the political statement of Happy Feet, so it was actually a good thing!)
Post a Comment