Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Yay!! Just ask Eric... I love to buy stuff for him, so any excuse to get him a present is relished. This is what I got him...
I wish it could have been a surprise, but we've been planning on it for awhile. That and the fact that I wouldn't know how to begin wrapping or hiding a canoe. Emma is almost more excited than Eric. When we went to pick it up, we told her we were going to go look at boats. Let's just say it's a good thing she was buckled in her seat because she almost jumped right out. She said she wanted a red one, so we just had to oblige. I told Eric that if he gets a boat than so do I. This is what I'm asking for for my birthday...But on the more serious side of the day, I would like to tell Eric how grateful I am to have such a wonderful husband who also happens to be the worlds best dad! He is so terrific with Emma. She just goes wild when he gets home and always wants him to everything for and with her when he's around. It makes my heart smile to see them together. I love you Eric!
I would also like to thank my dad for always being there for me and for always looking out for me. He was/is always ready to listen, and to give advice (wanted or not =) ). And now he's being a wonderful Grandpa to Emma. She is really lucky to know all 4 of her grandparents - that's something I never had. Thank you dad. I love you. Happy Father's Day.

No comments: