On Wednesday we went to dinner at the Roof with my family. My cousin and his wife from California were on their way to London and had a layover, so we got together to see them. Just for fun we decided to take the Frontrunner train instead of driving. Emma loves trains and had a great time. On our ride home, she was pulling lots of different faces, so naturally we documented them.
Normal & Sad

Normal & Sad
Happy & Shark
Mad (even though she's smirking) & Fish
Dinosaur & Scared

2 comments:
I love when you post pictures of Emma. I can see so much of you in her. Her sleeping face is my favorite ha ha.
I love these. It brings back memories of my "mission memory book" where you stuck all those smiley faces: "the many faces of Prairie Dawn" Hehe. This time you have a much cuter subject to photograph.
Post a Comment