Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Activities Update

Okay, so we finally got a new computer (well, it actually hasn't been that long, but it seemed like forever because we were borrowing a 5 year old laptop from my dad - what a dinosaur...the computer, not my dad...well...just kidding), so I can now upload pictures again. Here is just a quick update on some of the activities we've been doing lately.

We went to see the lights on Temple Square. Emma loved it. There were a few too many pink and yellow lights for my taste, and the big red tree wasn't lit, but other than that it was great.



My family got together for a big game night. We also celebrated Brad's birthday, which I already posted about. We had a white elephant gift exchange as well. It was a really fun day (some of us started at 2:00).

Here's Jill and Brad showing off their nicely coordinated gifts of toilet paper and the super dooper reindeer pooper.



Emma and I made some gingerbread cookies, which didn't last long.



Emma saw Santa at the mall. The line was very short, so I didn't mind waiting with her. She also ha Santa visit her at our house. Our ward Christmas party is adults only (which I think is kind of dumb given that Christmas is such a family oriented holiday), so the Bishopric brings Santa by the homes of all the kids for a visit. He gave her an early Christmas present too.



Eric and I also got together with some of my friends for dinner. Thanks again for planning it Sarah! It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Can you send me a copy of that picture when you get a chance? Thanks!