I can't believe how long it's been since I posted anything! I've just been way too busy. Obviously Emma started preschool, so we've had to juggle things around as we added that to our schedules, figuring out the carpool etc. She LOVES it though. She is always so excited to go and so excited to tell me what they did and learned. I look forward to it almost more than anything else. Eric is busier than ever right now, and besides being gone at work each day, he's gone 3-4 evenings a week. He misses Emma terribly those days, because he leaves before she wakes up and gets home after she's in bed. I'm so grateful to him for pushing through, because I don't think I'd be able to be away from her so much. I'm not strong enough.
I've been busy starting a new business. Many of you know about it, but I'm going to be selling lia sophia jewelry. I was introduced to it over the summer and just love it! I wanted more than half the catalog, so I decided to become an advisor. It's also fun to get together with so many people each week. We'll see how it goes, as it's hard to schedule around Eric right now. If you want to know more about it or want to host a party you can call or email me (or I guess comment here).
I have so many sewing projects that I need to finish and get started on!! I was going to make a princessy dress for Emma's birthday, but only started the day before, and so ran out of time to finish. We bought one for her to wear, but I still want to finish the one I'm making. I have some other projects to finish, but I need to start Emma's Halloween costume soon. She wants to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I think she'll make an adorable Dorothy, even if my costume turns out awful. We'll see. I guess you'll know it's terrible if I never post a picture of her in it. =)
I can't wait for the weather to feel like Fall. Fall is my favorite season and it is always way to short here. September is usually still hot, and it usually snows in November, if not sooner. I love October. There are so many fun activities to do. Halloween is our favorite holiday at my house, and our brains are already in full swing thinking about it.
I'll try to post our activities more frequently, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully things will smooth out and not be quite so frantic all the time.
Second Week of School
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment