Being a mom and having a blog, for me, means mentioning Emma a lot. If you've read this blog often, or even just occasionally, you've probably noticed this. I can't help it. I love her. And not just love, but quite frankly, I think she is the perfect child. I'm entitled to think that. But tonight I'm thinking about her and how much I love her even more than usual. Today she was an absolute angel (like she usually is), but I'm sitting here still thinking about it. She was awesome at church (her teachers even told Eric she is the "model child"), let me have time to talk with my sister-in-law from out of town who visited briefly, and she was very sweet and kind to her. She helped clear the table after dinner (oh, and she ate what we asked her to - bonus!), and was very polite while playing games and playing by herself. She got ready for bed and went down without a single pause, delay, or stalling act. Just an angel. And I love her and just wanted to share that little factoid. Just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment