Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Cute Valentine's Picture

I can't believe Valentine's Day has already come and gone. I've been so busy the past month and a half that time seems to have just flown by! We did manage to celebrate though. And Emma just LOVED this holiday. She's been really into wearing pink lately, so a holiday all about pink (and red) had her name written all over it. At preschool she wanted to wear a different Valentine's shirt each day last week. She wanted to wear her pink pants everyday too. She loved their party and giving Valentine's to everyone. She loved all the pink candy she received too. I went through a pink phase when I was younger too, but I don't think I was this young. But no matter how girly she'll want to dress lately, her own cute personality keeps shining through. She'll dress up all princessy, and then play with her dinosaurs. I love her.

Here's a cute picture we took on Valentine's Day after church. I don't know what the pose is she's doing, but I thought it was cute.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I didn't think anyone could pull off wearing pink and red together, but Emma can sure pull it off! She looks adorable, especially with her ruby slippers!