Last Saturday was a perfect day. The sun was shining and it was warm. Finally some decent weather! We just couldn't let the day go to waste, so we went on an adventure. We packed some snacks and headed out to the train station. We took the train to the end station up north. The trip lasted about 45 minutes and Emma loved it. This is only the second time she's been on this train. When we arrived we walked a few blocks to a children's museum. It was awesome watching Emma explore and learn and experience. Considering everything they had there, I think it's funny that one of her favorite things was trying to drop little parachuters onto a target (which I didn't actually get a picture of - I don't know why).


Just in case you are wondering why Emma is such a freak, I'll tell you that that is not her bottom half on the left. =)


The light coming in the window while they played Chess was horrible for pictures.


When we were done at the museum we walked a couple blocks to an ice cream parlor. It was very refreshing! And yes, that's vanilla bean ice cream Emma's eating. It's her favorite. Not that I'm complaining. It's one of my favorites too, plus it doesn't carry the same staining potential that other ice creams do.


When we were done with our ice cream we walked back to the train station to catch the next train home. It was an all day adventure, but was so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment