I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged anything. Life has just been CRAZY! I hope to finally start up again now that things seem to be smoothing out a little. We're still busy, but it's a different type of busy; a more organized busy if that makes any sense. So I hope you haven't forgotten about us, and are still somewhat interested in our goings on. If not then this will just continue being a journal of sorts. I hope to briefly catch this up soon. Those of you who know me well may commence laughing, since you know all too well that brevity is not one of my strengths! So we'll see how short I can make the long story that has been our lives for the past several months. There will probably be lots of pictures - I'm sure more pictures than words. So hopefully it won't be too unbearable for anyone reading...
2 comments:
I've wondered what happened to you. Glad to have you back and can't wait to see some new posts!
Yeah, I've never even seen pictures from your trip to Phoenix this summer. Get goin!
Post a Comment