A couple weeks ago was teacher appreciation week, and a couple other moms and I decided to do something nice for Emma's teacher. She has been so wonderful to the kids this year. First we gave her a gift certificate to her favorite hair salon (we found out from her husband where she likes to go). Then we also wanted to do something kind of fun. We got all the supplies and I brought it home to put it together. We made a "cake" for her out of pepsi (which is her favorite) and added some chocolates (because it's her second favorite thing, right behind pepsi!). We didn't plan for it to look so patriotic, it just so happens that those were the colors. Oh well. I think it turned out really cute. It was rather heavy, but when you take the tiers apart it's not too bad. It's still in her classroom - she wants everyone to stop by and see it before she takes it home! At least we know she likes it! =)
Second Week of School
2 years ago



3 comments:
That is a really cute idea! I may have to steal it from you sometime.
Such a great teacher gift idea! Thanks for sharing since the end of school is coming and I need to start thinking about gifts, although Alyssa's teacher is slightly evil, so maybe not...ha,ha.
Oh my wow! That is some teacher's gift. Now I feel guilty about the measly gifts I've gotten for the girls' teachers in the past...haha. Maybe I can step it up a notch this year and give this:)
Post a Comment