Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Project

I brought home some wooden projects from Utah that I planned on finishing by the end of July.  They are all birthday and/or party themed.  I didn't even start them until about a week ago, and I only got around to them then because I really wanted them up for Emma's birthday this year.  Normally they will go up and stay up for the entire month of August since both Emma and I celebrate our birthdays then.  If Eric wants them up in October he's more than welcome, although I think he'll want to stick with the Halloween decor we'll have up.  These might be a little too girly for him.  In any case, here they are all painted, glittered, ribboned, papered, inked, wired, etc.  Emma is very excited that they are finally done.  And so am I.

6 comments:

LeShel said...

Those are adorable!!

Seth and Julie said...

Wow! So crafty. Don't tell the Relief Society. And Happy Birthday to you and Emma.

Jill said...

Wow you did a REALLY good job. You should work at the Wood Co! Want to make me some? :)

Heather said...

So cute! Love it. Did you get those at the wood connection? I made a stop there too when we went. LOVE that place!

Holly said...

Yes Heather they are from the Wood Connection. I love that place! Do you know if there is anything like it here?

Heather said...

I havent found anywhere yet here like it. But if you come across somewhere, let me know!