This past week at Emma's school they've been talking about drug awareness, and there was a thought or saying for each day. Along with these sayings all the kids were supposed to wear certain things. For example, Monday's saying was "Drugs give me the blues", and everyone was supposed to wear blue. On Thursday the saying was something about Drugs and us not mixing (I don't remember exactly), and the kids were supposed to wear mis-matched clothes. Emma had lots of fun with this. I snapped a couple pictures of her after school because her clothes looked so terrible together. It was great! And only after school I realized I should have braided half her hair and left the other down or something so that even her hair was mis-matched. Oh well. Next time for sure.
Second Week of School
2 years ago




2 comments:
I love it! She looks like a child of the 70's.
I LOVE her pants. Absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment