Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

Emma started 3rd grade this year.  Yikes!  I just had to share these pictures with you.  She chose her first day of school outfit, and it looked very familiar.  Yup, she's worn this same outfit for the first day of school 3 different times!  I guess we've definitely gotten our money's worth our of these clothes!  She wore them on her first day of Kindergarten, 1st grade, and now 3rd grade.  I don't know what happened last year - guess she forgot or something.  I feel safe in saying that next year will be something different, because there's no way this will still fit her.  It still fits her well enough though, and if that's what she wanted, I wasn't going to argue.  It's just funny to me.  So here for your viewing pleasure, ordered oldest to most recent, are the first day of school pictures featuring this outfit.

 photo IMG_4059.jpg
Kindergarten.  The outfit was brand new at this point.
 photo IMG_3736.jpg
1st grade.
 photo IMG_1708.jpg
3rd grade.  The final first day of school for this outfit.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That's funny. I don't know if I ever told you about my friend Jason. He wore the same shirt for school pictures every year in high school. It is awesome to look back at them.