Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Raspberries and Monsters

I love raspberries.  They are my favorite food.  Emma has apparently inherited this from me, and she loves to eat them as much as I do.  So it was a given that we'd go raspberry picking together.

 photo IMG_1709.jpg
Just getting started!
 photo IMG_1710.jpg
Does it get any better than this?
Just for fun, we put these stuffed animals inside Emma's closet recently.  It seemed their proper place.  Since most of them are from my mom, I wanted to share the picture so she could see them.

 photo IMG_1437.jpg

3 comments:

Jill said...

Her big day is coming up! Love her monsters, we still need to see the new movie. She is so cute, love her dress-with-hat look.

Seth and Julie said...

Well somehow I missed a few posts so I will comment on them all at once. I always mean to raspberry pick but never make it, although I admit that I don't love raspberries because they are too seedy.

I love the recurring first day of school outfit. Too bad she can't wear it every day until 12th grade so you can get side by side pics.

And the Wonka party is so cute! How can you go wrong with chocolate and a popcorn maker? Fun! I am also kicking myself in the butt because I did a Candyland party once and spent hours cutting circles out of foam board and painting them and wrapping them in cellophane and putting them on dowels to make lollipops and peppermint candies and now I see that you used balloons?!? Genius!

Holly said...

Thanks Julie! And no, you didn't miss any posts. I only put these up last night, but I back date them so they'll be easier to find if I ever need to. You know, have them listed when I should have posted them. I got a little behind. =)