We went to a little zoo not too far from us. It's the perfect little size to have fun. The weather was great for it too.
Emma took a couple different archery classes this summer. She loved it! And she was quite good too. What can't she do?
![]() |
| Do you see her bullseye shot? |
![]() |
| Emma's are the blue arrows. She got 4 in the yellow and only one in the red. |
Some great friends of ours came to town over the 4th of July, among them Emma's best friend. She had a blast hanging out for a couple days.
| Hanging out and barbequing all day can really wear a guy out! |
Meanwhile, Emma had to say goodbye to another of her best friends who was moving. So we squeezed in some fun right before they left, including going to the Jelly Belly Factory and enjoying some beach time.
After one of her tennis classes I decided a frozen treat was a must!
We headed to Milwaukee to attend Germanfest. Es gab viel zum essen, trinken, kaufen, und anschauen; und macht viel Spass. (translation: There was lots to eat, drink, buy, and watch; and was a lot of fun.)
| The live Glockenspiel. These guys did such a cute job. |
Some more beach fun at North Beach with friends.
We took Emma shooting for the first time. She shot a .22 rifle. She did remarkably well, and can't wait to go again!
Since Emma already had her birthday party in June (so her friend who was moving could come), she didn't have another party in August, but we did go out to dinner to celebrate. We took her to Medieval Times. The show was great and she thought it was a riot eating everything with just her hands.
I can't get over how beautiful she is. I've included this picture I snapped of her one day, just because.
















1 comment:
Man there are some really cool things to do in Wisconsin! I wish we had a German Fest and Medieval Times restaurant like that! I agree, Emma is one of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen (and that's sayin' something considering I have 2 of the most cute kids as well :))
Post a Comment