We decided to get together with Dave and Janna again and go to Knottsberry Farm. Jack and Ashley were able to join us too. It was definately off-season for them. The park was empty. We didn't have to wait for anything. I went on my first roller coaster where you hang from the track instead of ride on top of it. It was fun. I love coasters, and the faster the better. I'm not the biggest fan of those towers that lift you up and then drop you though. I'll do them, and they are fun, but not my favorite. The kiddie area had some awesome rides. Emma had so much fun with Ethan all day. They were so cute sitting on the rides together, almost always the only ones on them. One of the scariest shows I've ever seen was in Camp Snoopy (the kiddie area). They had Charlie Brown, Lucy, and some other girl singing songs and "dancing" on stage. Most of the kids in the audience were terrified of them instead of excited to see them. I know I was scared. There were other fun things for the adults though. Besides just hanging out (which was nice and relaxing), there were the coasters, water rides (which I didn't go on - it was kind of cold), and the boys just being boys together. David and Eric had fun together, and David even forcibly dunked Eric's head into a fountain. It was so much fun being with them for a couple days and doing so many

fun things together.
No comments:
Post a Comment