Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Emma Update

Emma is slowly starting to feel better. Her temperature is lingering at about 100 degrees, and she is started to eat minimal solids. She had some applesauce this morning and a little toast. She keeps asking for milk, which is her favorite thing, but of course she can't have any yet. Her little personality is kicking in again, and it's so wonderful to hear her laugh. Thank you to everyone who cares so much about her and for all your well wishes and prayers. It will still be several days at least before she is completely back to normal, but at least we're on our way.

3 comments:

Lani said...

I'm so glad she's on the mend! I hope you're getting a little more sleep?!

Wendy said...

There is nothing worse than having a sick child. I'm glad to hear she's doing better, and hope she's completely better before too long!

Steph said...

I'm glad she's feeling better! We'll continue to keep her in our prayers. Love you, Emma!