I was wondering how many of you watch American Idol. For those of you who do, what are your predictions for who will win? This season there have definately been more contestants I disliked than liked, but I think it will come down to the Davids. Either could win (and will both have great careers ahead of them I'm sure), but I think David Cook will win in the end. I think David Archiletta has more training and more raw talent, but David Cook has more of a package deal to offer fans. The great thing is, assuming I'm right and these are the final two, I like them both and don't really care which one wins, so either way I'm happy. What do you think? Who do you think will win and whom would you like to win? Maybe it's the same answer for both questions.
2 comments:
i agree with you 100%! i think the david's have the most talent, and i think david cook just has more experience and a better overall package. but when david archuleta picks the right song and he's in the zone, WATCH OUT! i think the difference for me is: i'd go to david cook's concert...and i'd buy david archuleta's cd :)
I say David Cook!
Post a Comment