
On this day in 1952 Mr. Potato Head was first introduced. Normally I wouldn't have thought much of this. Technically I still don't think that much of it. =) I never played with vegetable toys as a child. Maybe I was deprived, but I guess I'll never know. Eric played with them when he was little...at least I think he did. He had one when we were married. He has since bought a couple of the Star Wars ones...and they are very funny. I've thought about getting

one for Emma a few times and never have, but then when I was just at Disneyland with her, in California Adventures, they have a Mr. Potato Head Bar. You take a body, and then fill up a box with as much stuff as you can fit. They have all sorts of Disney pieces and accessories. They were so cute that I decided to get one for Emma. Of course I went for all the Minnie Mouse and girly things. I got so much stuff!! Emma thinks it's funny, so I guess that's all that really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment