Okay, you might be thinking that it's a bit early for a prediction, but oh well...it's my blog. There are really only 2 contestants that I'm excited about this season. There are a few that are pretty good, but I really only care about these 2. They are Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. I think they are both great, but I especially love Adam. I think it will come down to these 2 and that Adam will win the whole thing. We'll see if I'm right or wrong. Either way, I hope they both start a career because I want to buy their albums.

1 comment:
i agree with you.
i thought adam ROCKED it on wednesday. and, i've loved him since his first audition :)
he should totally win!! i also like danny...and there's another guy that i think is coming up next week that i like.
and let's not forget about the wildcards. rumor has it that david osmond will show up wildcard week.
but, i still say GO ADAM!!!
Post a Comment