Monday, January 7, 2008

5 Years and Counting

Last friday was our fifth anniversary. Since we had a sitter for the entire night (thanks Mom!), we went out to dinner together and then stayed overnight at the Inn on the Hill, just up state street from the Church Office Building. This is where we stayed on our wedding night. It was so nice to get away and just have fun together. Our schedules lately have been so crazy that we hardly ever see each other, let alone without Emma (again...thanks Mom). We thought about going to see a movie, but decided to simply enjoy the time together playing pool and card games at the Inn. It was a great relaxing night. I feel so lucky to have met Eric and to have been with him for so long now. So many fun and amazing things have happened to us these past 5 years. I love him and Emma so much. I am so grateful for the promises of the Temple and that we will be together forever. Thank you Eric for your love and support and for giving me these past 5 years. I love you.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for marrying my brother! I have the best sister-in-laws in the world!! Happy Anniversary, Babe!