Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Funniest Kids "Toy" (?) Ever!!!

I was looking through a magazine and they had some products featured for kids of different ages. I was curious about some cute animal lamps so I went to the website listed. They had some other cute things so I was browsing around when I stumbled upon the funniest thing I have ever seen. I nearly fell off the couch I was laughing so hard. Eric can attest that I was having a hard time breathing for a while. Anyway, no offense if anyone reading this has this product (and you'd have to tell me why you have it!!??), but if you want to see it, please follow this link or copy and paste this into your address bar and enjoy. Please brace yourself first and make sure you do not have a mouth full of liquid.
http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?source=family&itemId=16430

3 comments:

Lani said...

Oh. My. I'm speechless.

Craig said...

Somehow I am not surprised. Sometimes you need all the help you can get for potty training (not that I will actually order these though :) )

Angela said...

oh...my...goodness. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.