Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Great & Terrific Outdoors

Sorry about starting off negatively, but I am so so sad that it's supposed to snow next week. Knowing that it's coming, we've tried to make the most of the nice weather this week. Here are a few of the highlights.


We went to the zoo with my sister. You couldn't have asked for a nicer day. Emma LOVED having Jill there. Her favorite thing of course was the carousel. She just loves those.
The next day Emma and I went on a walk. We were gone for a little over 2 hours. I just didn't want to come back inside. Emma was just having a ball in the stroller playing with a couple toys and looking around at everything. Ahhh, so nice.

Yesterday we went to a soccer game. We hadn't seen the new stadium yet, so it was fun going. We were going to go last season once, but Eric felt a migraine coming on on our way there, so of course we didn't make it. My sister and brother-in-law were there yesterday too, along with his family. Emma was so funny telling us about the players kicking the ball and telling us what their numbers were. It was a little breezy, but not too bad.


After the first goal was scored she learned her lesson about how loud everyone and everything became. She decided not to be caught unprepared again.

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

She is such a cutie! I was laughing so hard at what you wrote on my blog about how she was making whipping noises on a hike. That is the funniest thing ever. Glad you have enjoyed the nice weather...or I guess that you did before the snow came!