Is anyone else having major issues with Internet Explorer? Lately also, when I've been sending an email, I'll type it in and the message box will just extend forever to the right. My text line will never move down creating a paragraph look. And then sometimes it will disappear. It'll just be gone, and there is no bar at the bottom of the screen for me to slide the view back to the left. AHHH. Does this make any sense? Can you envision what I'm (fairly poorly) describing here? I don't know if the problem is gmail or just internet explorer acting up again. Eric thinks I'm crazy for still using IE, but I'm just so used to it I'm reluctant to try something new. He uses Firefox and likes it. Do any of you have issues with Internet Explorer? If you use something different, what is it and do you like it? The problem with technology is that it can easily have bugs and glitches, but I expect so much out of it, so it's very frustrating when it has a problem. Ugh!
5 comments:
I'm a Firefox girl. I haven't used IE for years and years.
Take Eric's advice and go for Firefox! I hate using IE now.
I also use firefox and have had no problems. it's easy to use. go for it!
Your husband is a smart man, use firefox. The weird thing is that usually website display issues come with Firefox, not IE since many sites are designed for IE. But this is easily solved in firefox with the "IE Tab" addon which allows you to switch between IE and Firefox display engines so the websites can be better viewed. However, most sites you visit probably will not have this issue. I have only a handful of sites that I use that for (and mostly at work)
Post a Comment