Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here's the story... of a girl named Emma

Lately Emma has wanted to watch the Brady Bunch every day after Eric gets home from work. She knows this is when it's on. I don't even know how this started! The only thing I can figure is that one day while I was getting dinner ready the TV was on and she saw it. I think the show is funny, but I have no idea why she likes it so much. Oh well, here's to another generation growing up knowing about Jan's fake affro, Marcia's broken nose, and Greg's groovy attic room. Sigh.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is too funny because today Chase spent a few hours over at my parents house and when we went to pick him up they were watching The Brady Bunch. I used to watch this show after school when I was young, too. I can't believe it's still on TV!