Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sort of Funny

Since he was little Eric has always liked the muppets. I never really watched them or enjoyed them until after I was married and I saw some of their movies. Our nephew had a video game called Muppet Party Cruise in which you choose a muppet to be and play different games as if you were on a cruise. Eric and I liked it, so we bought it too (this is several years ago). We sometimes still play it, and Emma has seen it a few times. I used to always choose to be Animal, but lately I've been Miss Piggy. Eric always chooses Kermit. Emma obviously knows this, because she made an interesting observation yesterday as she watched Muppet Treasure Island with Eric. She saw Kermit and said, "Hey, that's you Daddy." Then later when Miss Piggy comes on screen she said, "And there's Mommy." Hmm, if I had realized she would come to associate me with a character of sorts, I might have chosen a different one - you know, one who isn't a pig. Maybe Redhead Barbie or something.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is absolutely hilarious. It's your own fault you chose miss piggy. You could have chosen Rizzo or something like that.