My awesome sister-in-law Steph had the great idea to go to Phoenix to visit another sis-in-law and have her son(s?) take swimming lessons from an apparently great teacher. I liked the idea, and so at the invitation of Janna (my Phoenix sol) I decided to do the same. I was going to go in June, but then realized I'd be gone for Emma's dance recital (which I really didn't want to miss, especially since Emma would be with me) and so had to change up the plans a little. The new plan is to go for the first couple weeks in May and then fly up to Denver to visit Eric's parents for a quick weekend and then drive home with Eric (who I would meet in Denver). I think Emma's excited for all the travel and to see everybody, and I know I am. Since apparently warm weather doesn't want to come here (or at least not stay here very long) I decided I had better get my fill in for the entire season. And 2 weeks in Phoenix should just about do that. When I get back I'll probably want cooler weather, and by then it'll be warm here too. Oh well.
In the meantime, we'll have Emma's cousin Ethan stay with us for a couple days this week. We're all really excited to see him again, and to wish him a happy (and by then slightly belated) birthday! So this week should be really fun. Busy, but fun.
**Update as of 4/28** I just found out that Ethan won't be coming this time. Too bad. I had a lot of fun plans to do with the kids. Oh well, next time he comes we'll do them.
Second Week of School
2 years ago

2 comments:
You are always welcome to stop by and visit us too! Or we can meet you somewhere and have some fun in the sun!
I'm not sure what the plans are for while I'm there, so I have no idea what will work and what won't. I'll have to let you know after I find out myself.
Post a Comment