Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning, etc.

Get ready cause this post will probably sound like one long run-on sentence. This week has been a busy one. We decided we need to do some spring cleaning. We are going through everything and getting rid of a lot of stuff, and just trying to reorganize everything. On top of that I've been trying to decide on a preschool for Emma for the fall (and finally did - yay!) and trying to figure out schedules for the next couple of months with me going out of town and Eric going out of town, and trying not to ignore Emma! It's been hard finding lots of time to play with her this week because our laundry seems to have exploded. Seriously, I think everything we own is dirty, and it's not because I haven't been trying to keep up with it either. It's just all dirty. Sometimes I think nudists have the right idea...at least from a laundry perspective. =) We ran out of jam this week so I need to make more (Emma wants to help me do that today), and I've been trying to get a little reading in too. So many projects! I have been wanting to sew an Easter dress for Emma too. See how far behind I am!? It's this year's dress, not next years. And I knew Emma was getting taller, but it's like all of a sudden clothes don't fit her anymore. It's actually just warmer weather clothes that are not fitting her again this year. Shoes too. We've had to do some shopping, which normally I don't mind, but this week it's almost been too much. Ugh. Add to the mix scheduling dentist appointments and trying to figure out when to get Emma's dance pictures taken since we'll be out of town when they are scheduled for everyone else, and you have a really crazy week. Which basically is a normal week for a mom...wouldn't you say?

No comments: