I like snow. I really do. I just don't always like having to wade through it to get to my car while dragging Emma around and then carrying loads of groceries back through while bringing the clingy slush right into my house. Puddles aren't my friend when they're inside. I do love looking at it (snow that is, not puddles in my house). I love the way it blankets the imperfections on the ground and makes everything look perfectly at peace. In my perfect world the snow would magically melt or just move out of my way when I needed to walk somewhere or drive. I like snow at the sides of the road. If I want to walk in it then I can choose to, I just don't like being forced to. Maybe that is really wierd, but na ja (sorry, german expression meaning oh well). At least it waited to really snow until after Halloween, but I was right about how short our Fall weather would last.
So with the adundance of snow we received yesterday I decided to be happy about it. Emma was excited all day long and couldn't wait until Eric got home so she could play outside. We bundled her up and took her out. She remembered very quickly how much fun she has throwing snow at Eric. And I remembered how much fun I have watching her do it.
2 comments:
I love the expression on her face. She just looks so content to be laying there in the snow. How funny!
What a cute pic! I am still trying to round up snow gear for Caroline to wear. I about peed my pants when you wrote to me that Emma likes to tickle people's eyes. I can totally seeing you trying to explain to her and her thinking it's just hilarious. I actually told my entire fam since they know you so well. They were all dying. Thanks for the great laugh!!
Post a Comment