Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Wendy and can only use one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? PURSE
2. Where is your significant other? WORK
3. Your hair color? RED
4. Your mother? HARDWORKING
5. Your father? GENEROUS
6. Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? AUSTRIA
8. Your dream/goal? SUCCESS
9. The room you're in? LIVINGROOM
10. Your hobby? CARDS
11. Your fear? DISCONTENTMENT
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? OBAMA-LESS
13. Where were you last night? HOME
14. What you're not? SHY
15. Something on your wish list? VACATION
16. Where you grew up? UTAH
17. The last thing you did? BREAKFAST
18. What are you wearing? PAJAMAS
19. Your TV? OFF
20. Your pet? NONE
21. Your computer? LAPTOP
22. Your mood? HAPPY
23. Missing someone? ERIC
24. Your car? BLUE
25. Something you're not wearing? SOCKS
26. Favorite store? REI
27. Your summer? BUSY
28. Love someone? ERIC
29. Your favorite color? BLUE
30. When is the last time you laughed? TODAY
31. Last time you cried? WEEKS

I tag Janna, Stephanie, Christy & Angela

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow Holly, you did it! I didn't think you would be able to do one word answers. Hee Hee.

Holly said...

Why do you think it took me a couple days to post it? And don't think I didn't think about doing a bunch of really long hyphenated words.