What a game!! That was awesome! The only way that game could have been better is if I'd been there in the stadium. Wooooh! That first drive by the Utes was like poetry on the field. Well done to the Utes. I must give a shout out to my main man Hall for all his help with those interception throws. There were 5 succesful interceptions, and like 5 should-have-been-interceptions that the Utes just couldn't keep their hands on. I guess it just wasn't his game. Go Utes! Undefeated baby! MWC Champions!!!!We were all at my parents house having a game day party, which of course rocked, and followed it up by playing some of our own games. The kids had fun too! They were running around saying 'go utes' and also had their faces painted for the occasion. Here are a few highlights from the game.






1 comment:
Wasn't that game awesome? I didn't get to watch the whole thing but what I did see was fantastic.
Post a Comment