I love the public library! They have story times for different ages and always do such a fun job. This morning Emma and I walked over to our library and they read some Halloween stories and sang some Halloween songs. Then the kids got to decorate bags and go trick or treating at the different help desks. They also got balloons, and free movie tickets. Wow. Plus (and I think she liked this part as much if not more than story time itself) on the way home Emma got to crunch every single leaf she saw. And there were a lot of them. Needless to say it took us a long time to get home.
We also love carving pumpkins. It's so much fun to see what you can do. Last year we did quite a few...we couldn't help ourselves. There is one haunted house that we love doing every year. Eric and I take turns carving it, but this year we decided to carve it into a fake pumpkin. This way we can try other things in the future while still enjoying this pattern. Here are some pics from last year and a couple from this year. I can't believe how much bigger Emma is!
the haunted house last year
a pumpkin inside a pumpkin
Emma carving her pumpkin last year
Emma's pumpkin last year
Emma carving this year and her finished product
Our haunted house on our fake pumpkin

1 comment:
Wow! Nice pumpkin pic collection! I'm impressed. We always seem to carve pumkins in a rush on Halloween afternoon. Oh well... at least they get carved.
Post a Comment