Emma's been doing something recently that cracks me up, so I thought I would share. While at Disneyland she said she wanted a Minnie Mouse. She had one already, but just not with us in the park. I didn't really want to buy her another one, so my compromise was buying a small key chain one. Later my mom bought her a small Mickey Mouse key chain. They are now her "travel" friends. Anyway, I handed her the small Minnie and said, "Now you have a mini Minnie," not realizing at first how that would sound to her. I kept calling it that (admitedly partly because it was annoying to my sister), and then after Emma got her Mickey, I heard her call it her "Mickey Mickey." It makes perfect sense too, but is just so cute. I love the minds of little kids.
1 comment:
LOL! That's so cute! What a funny girl... :)
Post a Comment