So she went in her Tinkerbell costume (minus the wings) and loved being in it. Her tights somehow got filthy during class, so in all the pictures you can see dark smudges on her legs. I had our video camera, but found that the battery wasn't working or something, so I couldn't use it. The camera I had with me doesn't take video, so unfortunately I didn't get to film any of it. I did get some pictures, but Emma was on the end of the row of girls, and was in front of a window that created a backlighting problem. So I only got a few decent shots that aren't silhouettes. Oh well! Luckily Eric had last tuesday off, so he was able to come to her dance class and watched some of the dance through the window - so he didn't miss too much. My mom was able to slip away from work to come watch, and Emma thought that was so cool having her there. Here are some of the better pictures.
This was taken right before they began, and she has a wierd expression on her face, something between utter amusement and embarassment that my mom and I are there watching her.
Again, right before they all started, but here you can see where she is on the far side, the horrible backlighting (sorry, I know it's a little dark) and some of the other cute girls in costume.
And the rest of the pictures are different moves during the routine. She did a really cute job, and I'm proud of her for doing it and for having such a good time.

2 comments:
What a cute girl! I love the "weird" look on her face in that first pic. SO cute.
How cute! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment