Last night our ward had a Halloween party. I made some chili and took it over a few minutes early, and then after everyone arrived we all ate. Emma was mostly interested in the big bowls of candy at all the tables. She wanted to fill her pumpkin. That's the only reason she went I think. They had some games for the kids, and Emma liked them all. She wanted to go through the haunted house too, so we went not knowing if it would be too scary for her. She did fine. Kids older than her were leaving because they were scared, but not Emma. She jumped a couple times, but would then just growl right back at the people who had screamed at her. When we were done and had exited, she looked at us and said, "That was spooky!" How funny is she? There was a costume parade and then some trunk-or-treating. Yup, this was Emma's favorite thing. She would just hold up her pumpkin after saying 'trick or treat' and expect them to fill it to the top. Rest assured that we'll be working on calming down her enthusiasm for so much candy. She doesn't usually get it, so now she's on overload! She was more hyper last night before bed than I've ever seen her. At least I know she had fun. And she looked so cute in her costume. This time I did her hair a little differently, and it worked really well. Usually I just pull her hair into a pony tail, but this time I tried making a bun to be even more like Tinkerbell. Who knew that a tiny bun could be so cute.


1 comment:
What a cute Tinkerbell she was!
Post a Comment